phones are the
form of wireless
that sells Verizon
cell phone sales
is a joint venture
of Verizon Communications
day over 47
cell phone customers
perform over 2.8 million transactions via 264,400 phone call and emails. Verizon
are the most
some point there
will no doubt
be a Verizon cell phone in your future.
are just a few
- Over 47 million Verizon cell phone subscribers (June 2005)
- 52,000 Verizon cell phone employees
- Customers pay $27.7 billion annually to use their Verizon Wireless cell
- You can buy Verizon cell phones in 49 of Top 50; 97 of Top 100
- You can buy Verizon cell phones at 1900 Verizon Wireless operated
- Verizon cell phones us CDMA digital network technology
- 160 switching centers control traffic for Verizon cell phones
Some Verizon cell phone milestones:
Under an inter-carrier messaging agreements Verizon cell phone subscribers
can exchange picture and video messages with Sprint cell phone subscribers,
Leap cell phone subscribers directly from their wireless camera phones.
May 16, 2005 – People love their Verizon cell phones. The
company once again posts the lowest churn rate among national wireless carriers
- 1.3%, which also well below the industry average.
April 28, 2005 - Verizon is the first national wireless provider
to offer customers the ability to register to receive free TXT Message Alerts
to notify them of specific account and billing activity.
March 9, 2005 - Based on customer retention and turnover rates announced publicly
by the largest providers, in 2004 more Verizon cell phones were sold
in than any other U.S. wireless carrier-- a record 6.3 million!
September 20, 2004 - Best Buy agrees to sell Verizon cell phones in
more than 600 convenient locations.
All trademarks, trade names, registered trademarks, or registered trade names are property of their
© Copyright 2002-2010 CellForCash.com.