Collection Strategies: Free Money
- Time and time again I hear people talk about how they never have enough money to live life the way they want to, how hard their job is, how much they don’t like their boss, and on, and on, and on. Have you have ever run into anyone like this? If so, you can now...
Collection Strategies: Looking for Cash???
- Do you need some extra money or know of others who do? Every day it seems as though we are inundated with get rich schemes – make lots of money for very little (or no) work. Of course...
Collection Strategies: The Buying Phones from Retailers
- If you are looking for the best place to collect old cell phones, what could be a better strategy than to work with the stores that sell them? There are now more than 210 million cell phone users in the United States and statistics show...
Collection Strategies: A Business for Everyone
- Do you need to make some extra money? Are you looking for a low cost business? If the answer is yes, then we’ve got the perfect opportunity for you!...
Collection Strategies: Community Giving
- Working with civic groups in your local community is a great way to help them raise funds to support their causes. Millions of Americans belong to various civic organizations which promote...
Collection Strategies: Charitable Giving
- Each year Americans donate hundreds of millions of dollars in cash and goods to charitable causes. Individuals account for more than 75% of all charitable giving and the number of people giving...
Collection Strategies: Government and the Environment
- As we move through 2006 there continues to be growing concern at all levels of government regarding the increase in electronic waste (e-waste) being generated by consumers...
- With approximately 200 million cell phone users in the U.S. today it is estimated that some 130 million of them will replace their phone during the next 12 months!...
The Perfect business
- Do you need to make some extra money – Are you looking for a low cost business? If the answer is yes, then we’ve got the perfect opportunity for you!…
Collection Strategies: Finding The Phones
- Each year more than $1 billion dollars worth of cell phones are retired when consumers change handsets. This means there is plenty of opportunity...
Cell Phone Recycling: It's About More Than Just Money
- Most of the time I use this space to talk about recycling cell phones for profit and different strategies you can use to find phones, etc...
Strategies: The Retail Connection
- If you are looking for the best place to collect old cell phones, what could be a better strategy than to work with the stores that sell them? There are now 208 million cell phone users in the United States and statistics show...
Strategies: Working with
with civic groups in your
local community is a great
way to help them raise
funds to support their
Strategies: Helping Your Favorite Charity
to the American Association
of Fundraising Council,
in 2004 Americans gave
more that $248 Billion
to various charities. The
numbers have not been released
yet for 2005, but you can
Consumer Electronics Show Wrap-up
gang, it's a brand
new year and just like
in many years past,
it is time to ring
out the old and ring
in the new. The year's
Show (CES) was everything
it promised to be.
prominent members of
the industry delivering
keynote speeches, the
glitz and glamour of
Las Vegas, and lots
Strategies: Phone Home
- Go to the source.
This month we’ll
take a look at effective
strategies for collecting
cell phones directly from
the end users. With 200
million phones currently
in use, there is a lot
of opportunity for success!...
Cell Phones – Are They
- Free cell phones cost
somebody something and you can
bet it’s not the Cellular
carrier.What do you really pay
for a free cell phone?
Opportunity by The Numbers
- Are you looking
for a low cost business?
If the answer is yes, then